We have had many lives. We are also multi faceted beings existing in other dimensions and realities. What a concept for our ego minds!
The deal is we forget all that so we can concentrate on our here and now lessons. Being fully aware of what every aspect of our Soul is up to would be a lot to hold. However! We can access these places gradually when we feel ready to.
Neuroscientists have conducted studies that show that only 5% of our decisions, emotions, actions and behaviours are conscious. That leaves 95% of our stuff in the realm of the unconscious.
So what's going on in there? It is a rich place to explore for within this hidden part of ourselves lie many answers to why we are the way we are.
When we hold onto our feelings, whether from this life or another they get stored in our body. Thoughts of a fear based nature from the past are also stored in our system. They create unhealthy behaviour today. Accessing the unconscious can allow us to tap into these core thoughts and feelings so they can be understood, felt and released.
The unconscious mind can show us what's really going on deep within ourselves. The reason we repeat certain types of relationships, the root of our relentless back pain, our fear of being abundant, the reason we sabotage intimacy, our continual anxiety can all be found here.
We also have access to the collective unconscious as well as other realities and worlds. With support or training we can access past lives, spirit realms, the intelligence of our body, the roots of our distress as well as connect with beings in other realities.
Past life regression, inner child work, shamanic journeying, hypnotherapy, kinesiology, guided visualization, dream work, non dominant hand writing and Tarot work are all ways to access the unconscious mind for answers to anything you need to know.
This rich world within us is a fascinating and revealing place to explore.
Have courage, stay curious and be kind as you delve deeper.
Wishing you self love and kindness
All 2020 Abundance Alignment Anger Astrology Authenticity Being Alone Being Present Being Triggered Blame Boundaries Chakras Challenges Choice Choices Christmas Commitment Decisions Edward Bach Emotions Empaths End Of Year Enquiry Extroverts Faith Forgiveness Full Moon Good Girl Grief Grounding Halloween Healing Health Higher Self Highly Sensitives Inner Knowing Introverts Journal Questions Lightworkers Listening Love Marriage Meditation Multitasking Mythical Creatures New Moon New Year Numerology Overthinking Overwhelm Past Life Regression Pegasus Problems Projections Quotes Rain Raising Your Vibration Relationships Rest Sadness Self Alignment Self Care Self Forgiveness Sex Stones And Crystals Tarot The Natural World The Solar Plexus Chakra The Unconscious Self Time Travel Trauma Truth Spirit Love The Essential Guide To Healing Truth Spirit Love - The Essential Guide To Healing Unicorns Vulnerability Wisdom
Past Life Regression
Spend 2 hours with me in person for a powerful journey into past lives.
You will be guided to explore and remember as well as understand the connection to your current life and it's karmic connections.
Most importantly we will clear the energy of that time so the same emotions and thought patterns are not adversely affecting you today.
This is a life changing experience.
Session with Dawn in Person
Spend 1 hour and 15 minutes with me in person for guidance, healing and transformation.
I'll read your energy field and we'll explore your issues in depth. We'll also use Tarot as a map to support you.