Here in New Zealand we just moved down to Level 3 lockdown. This means we can extend our ‘bubble’ very slightly and go for walks away from our home (but only up to 45km away) We can get takeaways too (tonight!) Going to the beach is now exciting and represents some kind of renewed freedom.
Seeing my husband’s parents for dinner last night was like returning home to spirit. The warmth and care of loving family, a cosy fire and special food was classic soul balm. I experienced surprise tears about the relief of a reconnection and another wave of grief for what I’d lost moving through my system. A warm embrace was so precious! These small changes after such loss are so easy to be grateful for. Hearts are opening in level 3!
The shops are still closed, there’s still queues at supermarkets and people are still wearing masks and giving one another a wide berth. My family therapist husband is still Zooming at home and our 14yo is still doing online school work and gaming with his friends. Yet despite all of that being able to see new landscapes, eat different food in a different place with different loved ones and see the ocean after so long is like a much-needed holiday for the senses. Small joys are grand joys at this time.
I recently commented on a post asking about what changes we could make now we are in Level 3. I have expanded a little on my ‘off the cuff’ reply.
1. Do intelligent research away from mainstream media.
2. Consider the truth that Love heals fear.
3. Get healthier. Don’t put poison in your body.
4. Trust your bodies immune system – it knows how to take care of you.
5. Get well. ‘Normal’ bad health means compromised immunity just like the big dis-eases do.
6. Slow down enough to listen and act on your inner knowing.
7. Walk and cycle as much as we were in Level 4.
8. Prioritise health and connection over money.
9. Grow your own poison free food.
10. Move away from unnecessary travel. Less planes and cruise ships = more peaceful oceans, skies, animals and less pollution via fuel, noise and care-less vibes.
11. Bring on vulnerability. Too much control of one’s emotions is sickening to the body and doesn’t promote healthy connection to one another.
We need greater kindness towards ourselves and each other. We need stronger bodies. We also need to remember that we are powerful beyond measure. We mustn’t give our power (life-force energy/spirit) away to anyone else. Be smart. Trust your heart knowledge.
Wishing you an easeful transition out of lockdown.
Photo by Nadia Jamnik on Unsplash
All 2020 Abundance Alignment Anger Astrology Authenticity Being Alone Being Present Being Triggered Best Life Blame Boundaries Chakras Challenges Change Choice Choices Christmas Commitment Covid 19 Decisions Edward Bach Ego Emotions Empaths End Of Year Enquiry Extroverts Faith Fear Forgiveness Full Moon Good Girl Grief Grounding Halloween Healing Health Higher Self Highly Sensitives Inner Knowing Introverts Journal Questions Lightworkers Listening Lockdown Love Marriage Meditation Multitasking Mythical Creatures New Moon New Year Numerology Overthinking Overwhelm Past Life Regression Pegasus Problems Projections Quotes Rain Raising Your Vibration Relationships Rest Sadness Self Alignment Self Care Self Forgiveness Sex Stones And Crystals Tarot The Natural World The Solar Plexus Chakra The Unconscious Self Time Travel Trauma Truth Spirit Love The Essential Guide To Healing Truth Spirit Love - The Essential Guide To Healing Unicorns Vulnerability Wisdom
Past Life Regression
Spend 2 hours with me in person for a powerful journey into past lives.
You will be guided to explore and remember as well as understand the connection to your current life and it's karmic connections.
Most importantly we will clear the energy of that time so the same emotions and thought patterns are not adversely affecting you today.
This is a life changing experience.